- This book seems to get a lot of hate out in Fanworld, but I like it. I'm an animal lover, and I'd rather sit for a houseful of pets than a houseful of kids!
- Kristy drove me crazy. What right did she have to put that stupid checklist up on CLAUDIA'S bulletin board, over CLAUDIA'S pictures of herself and Stacey? Thank goodness the other club members didn't let her get away with it.
- If Jessi and Mallory really didn't want to risk anyone's anger by taking sides during this club fight, they should have just said so rather than hemming and hawing. That seemed to make the other club members even MORE frustrated with them.
- Taking care of all those animals is an awfully big job for an 11 year old who has to be in school all day long, too. I guess it's not the same as it would be if Jessi was working an 8 hour job and taking care of the pets, but still. I'm surprised Jessi didn't get there one afternoon and find that Pooh Bear and torn the house apart.
- Was it really appropriate for Jessi to let so many other people into the Mancusis' house to play with the pets? I don't think the Mancusis ever said she could invite people over...
I just wanted to thank everyone who's taken the time to read and respond to this blog. It's really flattering to know that people are getting some entertainment value out of it! I'm especially excited to see that some of the authors of my favorite blogs are reading and responding. Thanks, guys! Also, if you're out there lurking, feel free to comment. The more, the merrier!